Sunday, December 6, 2009

AHHHHHHHH WHAT TO DO????????????

Okay, so I'm 14, and at 6:15 central time, I have a voice recital for Vetran's Day. Blah blah blah, out of all the professional opera singers there, I'm the youngest one performing. The other two younger ones...I don't know are just not as good or something. I'm singing one song there, in the middle of the recital. I'm just recovering from a cold, and it sounds really bad when I sing. I'm singing "Somewhere Over the (god damn) Rainbow". It sounds really bad. So should I go and sing? I don't want to sound bad infront of people, beause our studio doesn't have a lot of opportunities for me to sing, because I'm 1 out of maybe just 5 teens. Should I go and sing? I don't want to make the studio look bad or anything?????



What should I do???????



AHHHHHHHH WHAT TO DO????????????secure browser



It's your choice but if u want to sing u should. Maybe you'll sound great! Good Luck!



AHHHHHHHH WHAT TO DO????????????home theater opera theater



I am assuming that if you are recovering from a cold, you have a scratchy throat. Does sucking on a cough drop do anything to make it better? Are you using a head voice for the song or are you trying to sing from your throat? If you are singing properly with a head voice, your throat will not bother you as much.
Commit suicide with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover