Sunday, December 6, 2009

What is the most beautiful album of Queen?

Hi, Friends, I am a Queen fan, and I ask all the Queen fan like me, which is the best album, in this group legendary and why. If you want, do a ranking of the 5 most beautiful album. If you want, also included the song that the more you like the album..



Thanks ! in honour of the beautiful voice of Freddie Mercury



My Favorites are:



1) A Night at the opera (Bohemian Rhapsody - Love My life)



2)Innuendo (The Show Must Go on - Don't Try so hard)



3)A Kind of Magic (Princess of the universe - Who wants to live forever)



4) Queen (Liar - My fairy King)



5) Sheer heart Attack (Killer Queen - In The laps of gods)



Thanks ! Have Fun !



What is the most beautiful album of Queen?theater seating



i would go for number 3) a kind of magic, cos i love that song who wants to live forever.



What is the most beautiful album of Queen?lyric opera opera theater



They were an OK band, but the albums don't really stand the test of time - so for me the Best of Volume 1 is their best "album".
Sheer Heart Attack is one of the best hard rock albums I have ever heard
A Kind of Magic, for sure.
i think it was a night at the opera
youve got nothing to apologise for..........a day at the races,is pretty good,but 'beautiful'......innuendo
It's all propaganda
I think that Sheer Heart Attack is their best actual album, yet I enjoy listening to their Greatest Hits 1 more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover