Sunday, December 6, 2009

Why didn't she choose the phantom?

In Andrew Lloyd Webber's Phantom of the Opera.....Do you think Christine made the right choice? Or would you have chosen the Phantom?



And what is your favorite song from Joel Schumacher's/Andrew Lloyd's film?



And favorite scene?



Why didn't she choose the phantom?concert tickets



I always go for the bad boy... so in a way, I wish she would have chosen the Phantom, but... I think that by choosing the phantom she would have isolated herself from the rest of the world forever.



My favorite song is "Music of the Night" and I think the movie Phantom outdid the original Phantom by far... his voice is so amazing...



My favorite scene was Masquerade... the costumes are amazing... Seriously.



Why didn't she choose the phantom?theater seating opera theater



I think choosing the phantom would have left her in the dark...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover