Sunday, December 6, 2009

Singing advice...please help me?

Tonight I was working on a song with my husband, and he found that i could hit a Bminor, and i was wondering if anyone could give me any advice about how to get up to a C...Id love to be able to sing the ending of Phantom of the opera, but honestly, i dont know if i ever could...has anyone ever climbed that high or worked towards it till they got there and can give me any advice? it would be so much appreciated!! Thank you!!!!



Singing advice...please help me?globe theater



lots of practice,maybe a teacher and when singing high notes never look up always look down to release throat strain.



Singing advice...please help me?oper opera theater



nah... sing it until ur voice worns out...
Well I can sing Christine's High E and even the F and G above that, but not all voices can reach that note...that's a good start if you can hit the high B minor. A normal range for a soprano is about the next note above that, the C. I wasn't always able to sing Christines high E and I even still have trouble with it because my voice has break around that note but I can hit above it fine. I would try and pratice with a piano, and SLOWLY work yourself up to the E, if possible. I bet you could do the C and Maybe D no problem with practice but that E is a very hard note to hit! If you feel strain then obviously don't keep trying becaause you will hurt your vocal chords and it sounds like you enjoy singing. I kept hitting notes on the piano and making my voice match it, slowly working till the E which wasn't hard for me but like I said, my voice is meant to go that high and beyond and some people just can't. I'm sure you have a lovely voice none the less and I hope that you hit that note!



If your very serious about singing, then a vocal teacher absolutely. They are professions and they know your range and your limits.
From what I've learned so far, it's possible and it takes a little practice. Don't force your voice to a level that you can't reach yet, you can easily damage it. I think it'll be helpful for breathing exercises and a lot of water...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover