Sunday, December 6, 2009

Is this a good idea?

So I'm 13, and finished my school year (7th grade) at a school I've been at since Kindergarten (K-8). And I will not be coming back next year because I'm changing schools. I am really attatched to the school I am leaving, and I have so many friends and I'm just going to miss them! So much! On the last day of school I cried! And at the award's ceremony, the graduating 8th grade girls class sang, "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts. When I listen to it and sing it, I can't help but cry all the time. I'm not even close to that grade. Just my grade! I just cried and I have tears down my cheek!



So my idea is, that next year when my class would have graduated at my old school, I should sing a song at the award's ceremony, or graduation.



I am known for my beautiful voice because I'm an Opera prodigy as my voice teacher says.



Would this be a good idea?



Any ideas as to what song I should sing?



A song that sounds good with only piano.



Is this a good idea?lyric opera



Pick a song with "home" as a theme. Clearly your old school will always be "home" to you in your heart and soul.



How about an opera version of a country song?



Country music has many hurtin' songs and love songs.



Find a popular country song and do your magic on it.



Martina McBride has some awesome songs.



Whatever you do, your old school is lucky that they have you. It sounds like they are in for something very special. Nice of you to give back to the school in this way.



People like you renew my faith in people.



Is this a good idea?imax theater opera theater



Well, I would have recommend you My Wish by Rascal Flatts. But they already sang it sooo. I don't know. I can just tell you that Country songs are better with piano than other type of music. (my opinion) GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Rascal Flatts #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover