Sunday, December 6, 2009

What must I do?

I love singing Opera/broadway. I didn't graduate highschool, but got my GED and do not have money for a fancy college. I have natural talent and on a good day can hit a high F (think Queen of the Night Aria.) I have a wide range and can belt lightly (Think Sarah Brightman's broadway song "Anything but Lonely, and "Love Changes Everything.) Besides recieving vocal lessons, what else would I have to do to make it? Thanks.



What must I do?opera songs



my dear, the business is very very difficult in of itself. Without a background education or a higher education, not many people are going to want to look at/hear you. Even those who have gone that route find that it is very difficult to get into the biz.



So much these days is not based on talent, but on connections, marketability, money, connections, politics, connections, and money. did I mention connections?



Once you have started your vocal training, you will have your teacher to monitor your progress and let you know whether yours is one of those truly unique talents, or one of the above average ones.



In the mean time, enjoy your gift, use it as wisely as you can, and keep on singing.



What must I do?secure browser opera theater



Music is beautiful.



Continue with ur singing,do some practice.



The opportunity can arrive any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover