Thursday, December 10, 2009

"Don't know why I'm down here, must be somethin' I said .Some small imperfection

Lines from a song I have on tape it sounds like some kind of rock opera(esque) thing. A conversation between a guy whos turned up in hell and the devil who sound like Billy Gibbons from ZZ TOP. "You only reap what you sow"



There is also a chorus of " Give the kid a break..."Which sounds a little motown.



Any assistance would be very helpful as I have broken the tape and don't know who this is by.



"Don't know why I'm down here, must be somethin' I said .Some small imperfection in my heart or in my head"opera songs



Alice Cooper - Goes to hell



"Don't know why I'm down here, must be somethin' I said .Some small imperfection in my heart or in my head"secure browser opera theater



Give the kid a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover