Thursday, December 10, 2009

Recently heard a gem of a song that i've not heard for over 15 years ...?

It was "Then Jerico - Sugar Box" .. An absolute classic



It got me thinking of some other treasures from the 80's that I have barely heard since their release:



Opus - Life is Life (remember that one from 85')



Richard Marx - Satisfied



Big Country - King Of Emotion



Are there any classics that you remember that you just never see on any CD or hear on the radio.



F R David - Words ... is another quality song that I never hear!!



Recently heard a gem of a song that i've not heard for over 15 years ...?concerts



Holy hell! I used to LOVE Then Jerico when I was at school! I haven't listened to them in years, though. I didn't realise that anyone still knew who they were. Thanks for reminding me, I think I'll go home, dig up all my old cassettes and have a bit of a nostalgia trip this evening :o)



Recently heard a gem of a song that i've not heard for over 15 years ...?headache opera theater



In a big country - by big country



Don't go - Hot House Flowers (want that played at my funeral!)
OMG! I used to LOVE Then Jerico. Saw them play live in Cambridge when I was about 16. Thought I was the bees knees cos I had their tour t-shirt with their name on the back!!!



Whatever happened to them I wonder?
John Wait, I aint missin you, loved that one.Nick Kershaw, wouldnt it be good.
I used to love 'digging your scene' can't remember who sang it now grrr..And the other big country song, about a cruel father, real slow, mellow and heartbreaking...maybe I should ask those questions??



Just remembered , 'the blow monkeys',
I used to love Cutting Crew, I just died in your arms tonight! Can that be classed as a 'guilty pleasure' in this day and age, and bring back all the naff videos too, they were great, far too slick nowadays
most 80's stuff was tops... remember nik kershaw and that hairdo.



bananarama



culture club



duran duran



wham



i could go on forever
ha ha ha, go and wash out your mouth with soap, young man!
Wow i remember them!



Howard Jones - Pearl in the Shell, i used to love that song they don't play it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover