Thursday, December 10, 2009

What song's can my school's chorus perform?

I wanted to do something from phantom of the opera but he won't let us :[



nor will he let us do anything close to opera.



We can perform show tunes, pop, country, and alot of others.



What song's can my school's chorus perform?performing arts



hmmmmmmm there are lots of country song which ur chorus can perfom like evergreen tree , american pie, tambournie man, or chris de burgh song s are really good for you



What song's can my school's chorus perform?binoculars opera theater



Honestly, it mostly depends on how old most of the kids are in your chorus. If they are on the older side, with more developed voices, and a wider variety of parts, you could sing:



"The Song Of Purple Summer" - Spring Awakening



"Do You Hear The People Sing?" - Les Miserables



"You'll Be In My Heart" - Tarzan



"One" - A Chorus Line



"Seasons of Love"- Rent



I hope I could help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover