Sunday, December 6, 2009

Who thinks jennifer ellison is totally hot?!!?

I had to sit through the worlds worst chick flick over the weekend. "the phantom of the opera" (excuse me while I puke!!!) then up on the screen was this buxom beauty..... totally made sitting through that crappy movie well worth it. At the end of the movies.... my girlfriend got up to turn off the dvd..... I said wait!!! I like this song. ( i wanted to see who the blonde was)



Who thinks jennifer ellison is totally hot?!!?sunshine



Apparently, a lot of people. She is really pretty, although her boobs are fake. She's from the UK and has done a lot of TV.



Who thinks jennifer ellison is totally hot?!!?star theater opera theaterYes, her boobs are fake. She openly admitted to having implants. Report It


You do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover