Sunday, December 6, 2009

Help me please?

I am not sure which song to choose for my electone performance. So, I thought I'd seek some advice.



Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves



Phantom of the Opera



Copacabana



Independence Day Theme



Thanks!



Help me please?theater



Sorry, I don't know what an electone performance is. But, I would say if you want something touches on ethereal as well as triumphant then Robin Hood - I get a sense of flying over UK landscapes with that one. Phantom is great for its driving tempo at times but I think can be a bit repetitive.



Help me please?london theatre opera theater



I think copacabana is the right song for you
very hard to choose as i dont know what your voice is like



they are very powerfull songs to sing you have chosen



have you got the voice to sing them if so choose any , but if you dont have the range voice to do them justice you need to pick something a little more simple



iam a vocalist of 42 years there have been a lot of songs over the years i have not sung as i know i would not do them well



and you must choose something that you know you will sing well not because you like it i hope this helps you make up your mind its quality that counts, not what you like that is important

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover