Thursday, December 10, 2009

Guy problems... Can someone help?

What should I do?



I went to go and see Phantom of the Opera live in the city and I saw a guy there. He was with his family, so we didn't talk, but we kept looking and smiling at each other. I don't know what his name is, but I want to find him or at least see him again. My friend told me that he was reminded of the song 'You're Beautiful' by James Blunt when I told him my story and said that I probably would never see this guy ever again. After all I don't even live in the city where the show was, but the town right next to it. What should I do? Give up, or wait and see?



Guy problems... Can someone help?amc theatre



oh man, same here! i got my "airport guy" too. don't give up hope! i haven't. let fate take it's course



Guy problems... Can someone help?symphony opera theater



stranger thinsg have happened. you could meet again. there's nothing wrong with waiting, just don't get obsessed with it. your life can change in a moment.
LOVE will find it's way.............. ; )
I think you should just wait and see because if you are meant to meet him again then you will if not then in a week or so you'll forget you even met him. Besides there is really nothing you can do because you don't have his name, number, or e-mail address.
im sorry, but i think u have very little chance to see him again
1. pray



2. have faith



wait and see
so..that was the first time you saw him?



leave it to fate, or forget him

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover