Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's The Name Of That Movie?

It's about some blonde girl who is in opera training or something, and for the "final scene/performance" she starts singing "bolero" but then it suddenly changes to a modern rock song with the same tune and everything...?



I saw it on ABC Family quite a while ago and I can't remember the title.



What's The Name Of That Movie?shows



i haven't seen the movie but i think i remember an abc family movie called brave new girl that might be what your looking for



What's The Name Of That Movie?comedy show opera theater



it can be high school musical?
I don't think I have seen this movie, but it might be "Raise Your Voice" with Hilary Duff, the Duffster.



http://imdb.com/title/tt0361696/



And to whoever gave my answer a thumbs down, fuc_ you you bitc_ a_s bitc_.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover