Sunday, December 6, 2009

Answer these ...............?

1. Who makes your life complete?



2. Name a song that reminds you of your life?



3. Who would you give your life for?



4. Does your life feel like your in a soap opera?



5. Do you think life is TOO short?



Answer these ...............?chinese theater



Q #1:Who makes your life complete?



A:My friends.they complete me and my life.



Q #2:Name a song that reminds you of your life?



A :Not ready to make nice-Dixie Chicks-it is such a pretty song.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwc5YSAc-...



Q #3:Who would you give your life for?



A:Anybody that does good to the world.



Q #4:Does your life feel like your in a soap opera?



A:Lately yes, I have been fighting with my best friend and telling all her secrets to this guy i like.



Q #5:Do you think life is TOO short?



A:Yes i do. I wish life was longer, not just for me, for everyone.



By the way...I like the question, it is really nice.



Answer these ...............?opera mini opera theater



my kids



break stuff-limp bizkit



my kids



sometimes



yes.
1. My friends and family



2. Perfect by Simple Plan



3. Anyone I deeply care for



4. Definitely



5. yes
1. son



2.Another Sad Love Song



3.son



4.Yes, Erica Kane in the house, just without all the husbands



5.Yes, treasure it
1. My two sons



2. "Bullet With Butterfly Wings"



3. My two sons



4. It used to, but its not so bad anymore.



5. At sometimes my life feels short, other times it takes forever for something to happen. Id rather it go slow though.
1. Myself...and maybe this guy i like



2. Riot Girl- Good Charlotte



3. my friends, Tony, maybe some of my family



4. no



5. yes
1 - God and family



2 - Times of Your Life



3 - God and family



4 - No. lt's not so dramatic like the soaps.



5 - No. We just have to learn how to manage it.
1. I do by making the choice to enjoy every part of it



2. I'm moving on by Rascal Flatts



3. Anyone who needed me to



4. No



5. I think we are all given exactly the amount of time we need to accomplish what ever it is we are supposed to do.



Very good questions by the way
Family %26amp; God



Loveless



My family



Maybe



Yes %26amp; bitter too
1.at the moment noone



2.Whats it ghonna be~Envoge



3.My mom



4.Yes



5.No
1. my family



2. can't think of one right now



3. my kids



4. not at this moment



5. wwwwaaaaayyyy too short
1. My family



2. Haven't heard one that really goes with my life now.



3. My children



4. Not anymore. It did in high school and college, though.



5. Yes
1 Jesus



2 I'm a Man



3 Jesus



4 Never watch that stuff



5 I plan to live with Jesus forever



I Cr 13;8a
My daughters



Could've been so beautiful



My daughters



Not really



Oooooooooooh yes
Husband and kids



Right Now Korn



Husband and kids



Not anymore...it's calm



I don't know that answer, when I get closer to the end I'll let you know..
I can't right now...too lazy.
1. Him.



2. Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance.



3. I would give my life for.. No one at the moment.



4. Yes.



5. Not TOO short but it is quite short when you end it quickly.
1. Husband and kids



2. "Stay With You" by John Legend



3. Husband and kids



4. no



5. yes
1. My fiancee



2. I Want Money...(it's and 80's song!)



3. I'm not quite sure about this one



4. Sometimes



5. Yes
My kids



Time - Pink Floyd.



My Kids



**** yes



yes, look at number two. I have never heard a song that is more true then that.
1. My daughter



2. "I'm Moving On"



3. My daughter



4. Sometimes. Has lately anyway. lol



5. At times. Other times It's waaaaayyyyy too long.
Anya



Mad World



Anya



Not really, just a film



No, too long

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover