Thursday, December 10, 2009

I've decided on what to sing for my audition...?

but am I supposed to learn it just by watching the youtube videos? The song is Wishing You Were Here Again from The Phantom of The Opera. Is there a score somewhere...free?



I've decided on what to sing for my audition...?chicago theater



No but u could rent or buy the movie



ps. it was great! i know ull do fine



I've decided on what to sing for my audition...?met opera opera theater



YES.....go to www.download.com



type in limewire in the search line



you will see limewire 4.14.12 which you can download



over 132 Million downloads!



make sure you have AVG or similar to filter out any potential crap. If you don't like "mild/harmless" spyware, uninstall it after getting your tune.



I have checked and the tune is there as is a "karaoke" version where the tune plays and you can sing to it.



IF you have a problem, perhaps I could email the file? It is 5 to 9 MEGS depending on the version I would send.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover